Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Musings of an Exhausted Mother: On my Way

Kids just don't get it. Honestly, what is so hard to understand about the fact that mom is a much better mother if she gets some sleep. Sleeping through the night = happiness all around. Waking up every couple of hours = unhappiness all around.

You would think that this formula for happiness would be self evident, but apparently it is not to most children under the age of three.

In any case, this is just temporary. I've made so secret of the fact that basically I'm on my way to Australia.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Well, I understand that there's a lot of empty spaces there. But I would suggest the state of Victoria. Apparently it's quite verdant--at least Bill Bryson thought it exquisite. Queensland, on the other hand is a little crazy and full of exceptional ways to die, though that really shouldn't deter any one from visiting.